September 15, 2022
Sourdough French Toast Overnight Bake
1 sourdough loaf
8oz cream cheese
1tbs vanilla bean paste
1.5 cups powdered sugar
2 cups berries (we like raspberries)
2 cups milk
3/4 cup coconut sugar
Maple syrup (for serving)
- Start by oiling or rubbing butter on your the whole inside of your 9x13 pan
- Rip your dough up into small bit size pieces or cut it up and place in 9x13 pan
- Beat together cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Fold in berries
- Spoon the filling all over your pan into your sourdough pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk together your eggs, milk, cinnamon & coconut sugar together
- Pour over sourdough
- Cover with lid and place in fridge over night
- Take out of fridge & you can sprinkle some extra cinnamon and coconut sugar on top the morning of before bake
- Preheat oven to 350 and cook uncovered for 30-40 min until crispy on the top
- Remove and serve hot with powdered sugar and syrup on top!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.